File IO ActiveX Description
The File IO ActiveX 1.0.1 activex component for developers that allows to copy, Split And Join any file from your program.
Copy files with Progress.
The copy functionality of the component allows you to copy files from the source to the destination with progress.
Many other features.
You can set the buffer size of the copy progress, set the bytes to start the copy from, set the length of bytes to copy, and much more.
* File Input Output ActiveX (OCX) Component.
* Copy large file with progress.
* Split Files.
* Join file.
* Get the progress for each operation.
* Runs fast.
* Support many events.
* Easy to the use.
* Error handling.
* Can be run under Windows 98/NT/ME/2000/XP/VISTA/2003/WIN7.
* Can run with VB6, VC6, VB.NET, C#.NET, C++.NET, Delphi, Access.
File IO ActiveX Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in File IO ActiveX 1.0.1
Release notes are not available currently.
File IO ActiveX Requirements
No additional system requirements.